Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday 13

Thirteen Things about...
This Thursday Thirteen is dedicated to my insane week.
1. I was hospitalized Monday into Tuesday with a small bowel obstruction.
2. It's the worst pain I've felt in my life..and I've had 3 so far. One at age 9, 19, and now 28.
3. Scott was by my side the whole time, and as great as he was, I was so sad because I know I scared him to death.
4. I'm lucky the obstruction did not require surgery...*sigh of relief.*
5. This will probably happen again, but I'm thinking positive.
6. I went back to work today and we had "mis-match" day where our scrubs didn't match, we wore unmatched socks, jewelry, and clogs etc...it was funny, and our patients enjoyed it.
7. I really felt missed at work...I received so many calls, texts, and messages. Today each doctor that I saw stopped me and asked about the ordeal and expressed their concern, some of them even called to check on me. I'm very lucky to have such great co-workers, and work for such great Docs. It's not just work they are like family.
8. I finally made a brand new recipe last night and It was G-R-E-A-T.
9. The house is in desperate need of cleaning up because it has been neglected most of this week, that's my job for tonight.
10. Laundry hasn't been done in 2 weeks secondary to the insanity, so I'm also working on that tonight.
11. Scott is out tonight fixing both of his sisters computers, then to his parents to fix his mom's car...I wish he was home.
12. I'm so happy tomorrow is Friday and I'm hoping to end the week on a much better note than it started.
13. We realized this week that we're going to have to cancel our trip to Boston in September b/c of my cousins wedding, and we're in a wedding the following weekend...just not enough time :( I hope we can reschedule that trip, we both have always wanted to go there.


0 comments: