Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas decorating

Yes it's that time of year again! Time to decorate for Christmas :) And today we did just that. We cleaned, got all the Christmas stuff out of the attic, put up the tree, and decorated the inside of the house for the holiday season! It looks beautiful and smells so festive too, thanks to my yankee candles "Christmas Cookie" and "Balsam and Cedar!" Yum! Time to call it a night though.

Tomorrow we are hosting our 3rd annual "Cookie Day" with Scott's family. The whole family comes over and we do a huge cookie exchange. This year I think Scott and I might do Gingersnaps, Sugar cookies, and Peanut butter cookies from scratch. Mostly everyone else buys a big tup of batter and does it that way. Nothing wrong with that, but I love making my own batter and giving it that home made touch!

0 comments: