Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun fun

We had an awesome weekend! So much fun I'm sad it's over :( Friday as you can read previously I was all about relaxing and we did just that! Stayed in, watched one of our favorite shows Ghost Hunters and chilled out by the fireplace. It was P-E-R-F-E-C-T in every way.

Saturday morning we got up kind of early (well considering I fell asleep so early on Friday I'm not surprised). Anyway went to Starbucks got a pumpkin latte, Scott got a coffee and we headed over to Yankee Candle for a huge sale! We cleaned up and got 8 candles for the price of 4! Needless to say we were able to get some serious Christmas shopping done too. :) We headed over to Bass Pro Shop so Scott could pick up some stuff, meanwhile I felt totally lost in the store. It's so HUGE and I have no idea what the heck I'm looking at. We then headed so Scott could pick up some new shoes, I of course on the way saw a cute store with awesome dresses on sale. Again needless to say I cleaned up! Got 7 adorable dresses for winter and 2 for summer for $70! Good stuff! Next we headed to lunch in Ellicott City to LaPalapa one of our favorite places. Then we took a nice walk down Main St. in which it started to pour down rain, but we had fun. Plus we stopped and got coffees so that warmth helped :)

I had to get back home because I had a work party to go to. One of our Anesthesiologists just beat prostate cancer so he and his family were throwing a "Celebration of Life" party! IT WAS AWESOME! Hands down one of the best nights I've had in a very long time. I got to wear one of my new dresses which was nice too, and we danced ourselves silly for hours. My feet were definitely killing me yesterday and even still a little today, but it was totally worth it. It was myself and most of my co-workers and we just simply had a blast. I know I've said it a million times but I am so grateful to have co-workers that I'm so close with in work and out of work. Well here's the start of a new week....

0 comments: