And...here we go!
1. I have a history of Cystic Fibrosis.
2. Fluent Medical Spanish and Sign Language is something I wish I knew.
3. I'm eating (or recently ate) dinner at Ruth's Chris steakhouse for a work event/lecture.
4. Up for work at 0440, get myself together, take care of the dogs, then off to work, and on the road.
5. So that's it, October is here!! Time for all the wonderful things of Fall at it's finest!
6. Even a small victory is still better than nothing!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Nacho Mama's with the work crew, tomorrow my plans include decorating the house for fall, putting together our adirondack chairs for the deck, and running, and Sunday, I'm running a 5K!!!