Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby..I I I can't wait!

Ha ha love that 80's song, and no it's not me announcing I'm having a baby either.... Tomorrow I can't wait to finally get back to my full week GYM routine!!! Woo Hoo!! While I did get a day in last week and it was amazing, I'm missing my at least 4 day a week routine due to my recent medication combo and 2 back to back blizzards. It makes me feel SO GREAT both physically and mentally. So baby...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Our weekend was great too. Yesterday we went to a new brewery with some of our best friends, so needless to say it's always a great time. Today also marks myself becoming a God Mother again. It was wonderful, and I am just thrilled. It's such an honor to me, and I am so grateful for it.

Well that's it, the Gym bag is packed, and I'm ready to hit the ground (or treadmill) RUNNING!

2 comments:

Katey said...

Glad you are able to get back to your gym routine...good luck! I know it will make you feel so much better :)

Somer Love said...

get some Gym time in for both of us! ;)

I need to start back up again UGH! I wish I was better at going! Im going to get back into the groove of things!

Ya for being a God mother! :)