Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Leaving on A Jet Plane...

I'm headed to Nashville, Tennessee here in a few hours for work. I'm excited to be going to a new place, but not excited to be doing it alone. Anyway, it's a short visit and I fly home Thursday evening. I'm just hoping for smooth traveling, and of course getting through security with my boat load of CF meds ;)

I'm also happy to say that I am 100% in love with Cayston!! Stopping the Tobi and going to Cayston has been wonderful and I feel so much better. My FEV1 is back up to where it was before this whole fiasco. And did I mention how convenient and small this little guy is to travel with? Perfect.

The hotel where I am staying has a gym which is really nice! Needless to say the running shoes are packed. Operation kick butt while traveling will now commence...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Couldn't agree more. Cayston sure makes it easy!! Have fun in Nashville!!!

Ronnie