Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thanks Day 14 (My Inlaws)

Today we spent the day with Scott's family for Thanksgiving. A little early, yes, but they are going to Disney World during Thanksgiving so we had to. It was such a nice day, and the food was delicious. As I stated on Facebook, I'm glad I wore my loose fitting jeans today ;)

I am very thankful to have married into a wonderful family. Scott is the youngest of 4. I have a great Mother In Law and Father In Law. This also brought me 3 Brother In Laws, as well as 3 Sister In Laws. And to round out the greatness, I have 4 nieces and 2 nephews which I adore. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family. It's nice to actually enjoy spending time with you Inlaws, not because you have to, but because you want to. It's a lovely thing.

So on top of wonderful food, laughter, and all together family filled day...it's this I am so very thankful for.

0 comments: