1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was The Original Star Wars. (I'm in the processing of watching w/ my husband after years of asking me too (no interest :( they aren't that bad at all and I'm not a sci-fi person.
2.Beer Bread with cheese is a recipe I recently made that was delicious!
3. It's time for an evening at DuClaw brewery with close friends and my cousins...TGIF!
4. A glass of Riesling is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word "puss" again, it'll be too soon. (Eventhough I'm a nurse that word just grosses me out!)
6. To one side of the curving road were beautiful palm/coconut trees and on the other was a cliff and waterfall with a rainbow (In Hawaii last year).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to DuClaw brewery, tomorrow my plans include decorating the house for fall and halloween and Sunday, I want to go to Boordy winery with friends!
Posted by Janet at 8:08 PM 100 comments Links to this post
3 Foolproof Ways to Make Hard Boiled Eggs
1 hour ago