Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: Return to Sender

1. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Hmm.. I sent postcards from Hawaii last November they were hand written and mailed.

2. Can you change the oil on a car?
Scott does that for me in our garage, about 2 months ago.

3. Name three things you have on you at all times.
My cell phone, a pen, my purse

4. What’s your life motto?
What's meant to be will always find a way.

5. What’s a word that you say a lot?
"Hi" I see several patients a day so I'm constantly greeting and introducing myself.

6. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping, we went out to happy hour with friends and hung out for a while, so I was exhausted at midnight.

7. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Wanted to wash my face since I went to bed with makeup on still.

8. Who is your worst enemy?
Don't have any enemies that's no way to go through life.

9. What does your watch look like?
Silver and gold Indiglo

0 comments: