And...here we go!
1. My blueprint for success includes what I've already accomplished, being a R.N., happily married, but I'd love to start a family now.
2. Skittles and a Butterfinger was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is nothing I can think of, I'm not a facial moisturizer person.
4. Relaxing with a glass of wine, enjoying a campfire, sitting by the beach, talking with those you care about, etc. can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about how I just ate the best dinner in Baltimore tonight at Fogo de Chao! YUM!
6. Laughter (well friendliness) is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Fogo de Chao and Little Italy (we already went tonight and it was awesome!) tomorrow my plans include a benefit for friends who were involved in a serious accident to raise money for them and Sunday, I want to relax and clean the house!
Posted by Janet at 8:34 PM 125 comments Links to this post
3 Foolproof Ways to Make Hard Boiled Eggs
1 hour ago