Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Surprisingly early

I'm so happy with myself for starting Christmas shopping so early this year! I actually started in September I believe, but I just keep on going and I love it :) I absolutely LOVE Christmas time, the shopping, craziness, Black Friday etc, however I love the feeling of accomplishment and early is even better! Tonight after work I ran up to Kohl's since there is a brand new one just blocks away from work (I'm loving it!). I ended catching a huge unadvertised sale and got some more Christmas gifts bought! I love when something is already on sale but when you get up to the register....SURPRISE it's on sale even more! WOO HOO! Let's just say I got some awesome jewelry for a steal! (WEll not literally of course) ;)

Here's to the holiday season just about among us!!

0 comments: