Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Out with the old

In with the new...2009! Not to sound generic but yet another year has gone by. Where does the time go? I truly find that the older I get the faster that time is going by. 2008 treated us very well, having it's ups and downs of course. We're extremely fortunate to be able to do all the things that we want to do in life. We get to travel, have wonderful family, wonderful friends, a great home, great jobs, go new places, see new things, and are truly happy. That's all that I wish for 2009 (and one more thing) is to continue that happiness.

Tonight we'll be ringing in the new year with good music, great friends, drinks, and amazing food :) Life is good! I'll be starting the new year with a lovely big New Year's breakfast we'll be making, followed by a memorial service for my co-worker who passed on Christmas Eve. Instead of being sad about the loss of a co-worker I'm going to be positive and know she is truly no longer suffering. Let's start this year off right!

Happy New Year everyone!! I hope the year truly brings you all of your wishes :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and your family, Jess!