Sunday, March 22, 2009

Motivation

Well I'm happy to say that I've continued to keep working out, and feel great mentally and physically. I started to feel like what could be a cold coming on just this week. Called the doc and got medicine called in if needed. Started the Zicam (which I swear by), and doing a lovely discusting sinus rince. Hey it does the trick, gross or not ;)

Anyway so I've been mixing up my workouts to keep it interesting. I've been doing Jillian Michael's "30 day shred" and whoa mama it's killer but I love it. Since the weather is warming up I started to get back outside which is nice. Ran a mile last week which I haven't done in umm......maybe 10 years at least!? I'm happy to say that I only added 5 minutes on to my mile time in 10 years! I used to run it in 7 minutes, and am at 12 now. No worries I'm going to keep going and see how I do. I was so proud of myself and am still beaming from it! Today I decided to break out the bike and do that. I did just under 4 miles in 25 minutes and was BURNING! I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow, If I'm able to move at all, LOL! Feels so awesome to be doing this, and I'm hoping I see a difference in my PFT's in the next 1-2 months! Woo hoo!!!

0 comments: