Tuesday, December 22, 2009

10 Favorite Things About the Holidays

This is my favorite favorite favorite (get it?) time of year!!! So here are some of my favorite things!

1. Christmas shopping-yes it's insane, people are crazy, but I love the holiday energy.

2. Christmas Lights- I love that every year Scott and I go out and look at Christmas lights at our favorite neighborhoods. It's a tradition that we've done since we've been together and I love it!!!

3. Christmas Music- I love the music and love that one of our local stations play Christmas music all season long.

4. Baking- Something about this time of year makes me buy ample supplies of flour, sugar, and general cookie supplies. And the way it makes the house smells, ahhhh.

5. Holiday parties- Love love love getting together with everyone and feeling the holiday spirit.

6. Christmas Movies- I love breaking out the classic movies this time of year. A Christmas Story, The Grinch, Christmas Vacation, Home Alone. Just love it!

7. Gifts- I love how at work we do "Secret Santa" and "Secret Stocking Exchange" it's so much fun and something I look forward to every year.

8. Ugly Christmas Sweaters- Ha ha ha, tomorrow at work we're all wearing Ugly Christmas sweaters, can't wait!

9. The smells- LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of my Christmas candles. Pine and Christmas cookie, make the house smell lik eno other.

10. My nieces and nephews- Love how excited they are and the joy they have about Santa Claus and the holiday! Makes it so special :)

2 comments:

Cara said...

I totally agree with everything you said! :)

Josh said...

Hi Jessica,

Love your blog! Hope you have a Merry Christmas and come visit me over at Welcome To Joshland. I'd love to get to know you, blogger buddy.

Happy Holidays,

Josh