Monday, January 18, 2010

Bye Bye Wheeze

The wheezing has gone away, hooray! My FEV1 is back at baseline according to my trusty little monitor. So glad I have "him" so I can track and compare symptoms to actual evidence. I guess it was just the dust and work from the front door installation. However today at work I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. Sort of like a little stomach bug or something? Nothing ever happened though, thankfully. I did leave work early and came home for a few hours to sleep. I woke up feeling 100% better.

I had to go to a viewing this evening for a dear friend of mine who's Grandfather passed away. Very sad, and I just hate the feeling of being helpless when you see others hurting so badly. I wasn't able to make it to the gym today as I'd hoped since I was feeling crummy. However tomorrow is a new day, and I hope it's a great one :)

1 comments:

Somer Love said...

Glad your wheezing is long gone! Nothing is more annoying!