Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dear Gym,

I know our relationship has been a little rocky lately. I haven't been showing up for our dates like you are used to, and I am so sorry for standing you up. I admit, It is our of character for me, but rest assure that I am not cheating on you. There could never be another Gym like you, really, I promise. I know you're used to seeing me about 4 days a week, and I'm sorry, truly, but it had to be this way recently.

You see Gym, my love, darling, I've been fighting a pretty nasty infection here these last several weeks. And well let's face it I just didn't have it in me being all short of breath and stuff. There is no excuse for my behavior, and I really did miss you dearly. I hope you can forgive me.

On that note Gymmie, I hope you are happy that you did see me 2 days last week, but I'm sure that wasn't enough for you either, as I was dissatisfied equally. So here's the deal Gymbo, I'm back! That's right, I'm back in action and you will be seeing me 4 days a week again. I'm hoping we can rekindle this 'hot' romance once again. Bye Bye Infection....and I mean it! GOODBYE!

Love,
Your sweaty salty partner,
Jess

(Woo hoo for running 1.37 miles today during my lunch break!)

0 comments: