Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Days Of Thankfulness (Day 1)

I got this idea from my wonderful cyster Colleen's blog (thanks Colleen!) This is such a wonderful idea so I'm going to partake in it. I have to say without sounding like I'm tooting my own horn, but I'm grateful each and every day and make it known. It could be the smallest thing like a cloud in the sky, to something large, like receiving good news. I honestly make sure each day that I am grateful, and now I get to write about it. I have to be honest, it' s going to be hard to choose just 1 topic each day. Where do I start....life, health, husband, dogs, friends, family, career, being alive...here goes!

Today I am thankful for my wonderful doctor. I had an outpatient procedure today that went a little off the planned course to say the least. He was wonderful and talked me through everything. He gave me hope and reassurance, and was every bit of how a doctor should be. Despite being tired and a little uncomfortable, I'm choosing to focus on how lucky I am to be in such great care. I am thankful for the incredible thoroughness of my doctor. Today this is what I am very thankful for.
No exercise today, as the doctor ordered rest for me :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess what...you are wonderful too! I strated doing this because I often dwell on the negative. I want to take a moment each day to be positive and focus on how great my life really is!

Jess said...

Well I think it's a wonderful idea, and I can't wait to read yours each day :) Way to be positive!! :)

Laura said...

Great idea Jess!!!!!