Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ice Skating and other weekend ponders..

Well my heart broke slightly with the Ravens losing last night. Wait, my heart broke with them giving the game away. Ahh well, there's always next season. The good part is, we still have a few weeks left of football. I love football season, and am always sad to see it go. So here's to the playoffs then the Superbowl :)

Despite my accident prone week, I managed to survive ice skating today. Granted, I've never had any problem ice skating, but given my track record this week I had the helmet and bubble wrap ready ;)

All in all it was a great weekend of friends, family, food, fun, and football. It doesn't get much better than that!


My nephew and I skating :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I was thinking of you during the Ravern's game. I was sorry to seem them loose. Go Bears!